- IT staff doesn’t have to build a DIY solution. No headaches, no costly fixes.
- Magento developers are empowered to build the SAP-integrated e-commerce store that you need.
- Work with Magento SI to install
- 90-day integration
SAP® e-Commerce Solutions from Corevist
The Fastest and Most Affordable
Way to Benefit from an SAP
SAP e-Commerce Solutions
We provide cloud-based, real-time SAP eCommerce integration for:
- SAP® ECC
- SAP® All-in-One
- SAP® R/3
- SAP® S/4 Hana
Our solution is not a stand-alone web channel. It’s a powerful tool that allows your customers to self-service their entire B2B relationship through your site – including order placement, status checks, document downloads, and bill pay — while giving them the impression that a friendly human being is in-between. Regardless of how orders were originally placed –by phone, fax, EDI, or online – your customers can access everything they need, in real-time, through your site.
Why SAP e-Commerce?
SAP already houses your ERP data. Now leverage that data for e-Commerce.
Our real-time integration serves your live SAP data in your e-Commerce store. We query SAP for contract pricing, credit limits, inventory, and much more. You have full control over what to display. The result is phenomenal SAP e-Commerce solutions that give you pristine ERP data—and total control of rich content and branding.
How do we do it? By connecting two best-of-breed platforms—SAP ERP and Magento Commerce.
SAP Certified + Magento Technology Partner = Corevist
We are SAP NetWeaver Certified, and we’re official Magento Technology Partners. We have 300,000+ hours of SAP eCommerce experience, and we build full integrations with Magento.
For manufacturers and distributors running SAP, that’s two world-class platforms working together.
Why an SAP e-Commerce Solution?
Our world is rapidly turning digital-first. As more and more Millennials advance in their careers to become professional buyers and procurement managers, they expect a self-service, B2C-style experience.
The good news? An SAP e-Commerce solution is better for you, too. 24x7x365 self-service gives you a leg up on competition that’s still relying on phone, fax, and email to take orders. SAP e-Commerce helps you better satisfy your existing customers and reach new ones.
How does Corevist stack up?
Compare us to the competition, and you’ll see why companies all over the globe have chosen Corevist as their SAP e-Commerce solution.
- 90-day implementation windows.
- A fraction of the implementation cost of Hybris.
- A fraction of the Total Cost of Ownership of Hybris.
- 1/3 of our clients have no dedicated IT resources supporting our platform.
- We are trusted advisors on preparing your SAP system for e-Commerce.
- A digital-first solution that doesn’t disrupt current business processes.
- Omnichannel tracking available in our eTrack Module.
What this means for you
An e-Commerce solution dovetails perfectly with your existing SAP business processes. For customers who prefer to order via phone, fax, and email, you can leave those avenues open. But SAP e-Commerce can take you anywhere. It’s a blank slate that you can leverage toward multiple business goals:
- Increase revenue by reaching digital-first customers (Millennials and tech-savvy buyers)
- Undercut your competition by offering lowest price, real-time inventory availability, and one-click ordering for commoditized products.
- Offer personalized catalogs to buyers based on the major products they already own.
- Reduce or eliminate batch updates between eCommerce and SAP with our real-time integration.
What this means for your customers
At the end of the day, an SAP e-Commerce solution is for your customers. They’re the primary beneficiaries. And we guarantee they’ll love it. Here’s what SAP e-Commerce means for them:
- 24x7x365 self-service portal allows your customers to buy when they’re ready, from any device.
- Real-time inventory display assures your customers that the products they need are in stock and ready to ship.
- One-click reordering for saved orders simplifies the buying process.
- Personalized catalogs allow your customers to choose from a list of familiar SKUs rather than searching through thousands of SKUs.
- Our eTrack module allows your customers to track their orders, regardless of placement method, using real-time SAP data.
Why IT loves us
First and foremost, we’re SAP geeks. We know SAP, and we build e-Commerce solutions that make life easier, not harder, for your IT department.
- We keep SAP first as the system of record. We don’t duplicate any data from SAP into Magento.
- We query SAP data in real time and return all error messages. We only allow 100% error-free orders to post to SAP.
- We map SAP sold-tos and ship-tos to Magento users with minimal maintenance.
- We advise you on how best to tweak your SAP system for eCommerce exposure.
Why Marketing loves us
Marketing is trying to reach your customers. They love us because we make it so easy for Marketing to do their job.
- Work with a competitive ecosystem of service providers to customize your Magento storefront.
- Take full control of branding in your Magento storefront.
- Integrate e-Commerce with Marketing initiatives like email campaigns and promotions.
- Easily update product information with rich content.
What are you waiting for?
Are you just starting to investigate SAP e-Commerce solutions? Are you ready to transform your business with e-Commerce? Wherever you’re at in your e-Commerce journey, we want to hear from you. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- No staff needed.
- eCart: All relevant SAP data in your e-commerce shopping cart, in real time.
- eTrack: Omnichannel order tracking for phone, fax, email, EDI, and web orders.
- Flexible user hierarchies and assignment of role privileges.
- 1-day integration - 89 days of customization
SAP B2B e-Commerce Solutions:
We’re revolutionizing e-commerce for SAP Manufacturers and Distributors
Today’s B2B buyers increasingly want a mobile-friendly, self-service B2B e-commerce solution. They want 24×7 access to real-time information on availability, delivery times, and more. You can give them this information with a B2B e-commerce solution that integrates to SAP.
Corevist is on a mission to put world-class, real-time SAP-integrated eCommerce solutions within reach. We reject the notion that SAP B2B projects require Fortune 100 budgets and 18+ months to implement. Since 2009, we’ve proven exactly the opposite.
Why launch a B2B e-commerce solution for SAP?
The B2B industry has been slow to embrace the digital revolution—but now that’s changing. As Millennials gain a larger share of the workforce, they’re becoming procurement managers and B2B buyers. They expect a B2B e-commerce solution that’s as easy to use as Amazon.
But Millennials aren’t the only reason you should consider launching a B2B e-commerce solution. Embracing e-commerce allows you to future-proof your organization, as well as reach new revenue streams and reduce your cost of doing business. It’s a win-win for everyone.
B2B e-commerce solutions: E-commerce first, or SAP first?
A lot of players in the industry get this point backwards. They start with a great e-commerce platform and try to build SAP in after-the-fact.
That doesn’t work.
We take the opposite approach. We start with SAP as your system of record, and we carry that data over into the e-commerce store—live, in real time, via web services. Beware of any vendor who takes the opposite approach. It will cost you time, money, and headaches in the long run.
B2B e-commerce solutions: Separate or integrated?
You’ve already invested in SAP ERP to manage your business. SAP is your master system-of-record. If you engage a B2B e-commerce solution, how will your e-commerce data interact with SAP? Will you build a stand-alone solution that doesn’t share any data, or an integrated solution with data living in one place and displaying in two?
At Corevist, we strongly recommend integrating your B2B e-commerce solution to SAP. You’ll end up with less data maintenance, which means lower overhead costs and less work for your IT department. Even better, your customers can see real, live SAP data in the e-commerce store—which means they get accurate information for inventory levels, contract pricing, credit limits, and more.
Comparing B2B e-commerce solutions that integrate to SAP
In the world of B2B e-commerce, not all solutions are created equal. This is especially true when you add the complexity of an SAP integration. As you evaluate the different solutions on the market, ask yourself and your salesman some hard questions:
- Does the e-commerce solution duplicate transactional data from SAP, or does it serve that data in real time via web services?
- How much will it cost to sync data continuously between SAP and the e-commerce solution?
- How much complexity do you need? Force yourself to map your business needs against complexity, and reject all complexity that doesn’t meet your needs.
B2B e-commerce solutions that solve real problems
You need the power to market to your customers. You need to get in front of them, on the device of their choice, with accurate pricing and detailed product info. And you need to post orders to SAP to relieve the burden on your Sales and Customer Service teams.
As you evaluate e-commerce solutions, consider the impact that a potential solution will have on Sales, Customer Service, and internal operations. E-commerce can simplify your order-to-cash process—but it has to be architected properly.
B2B e-commerce solutions for every SAP company
The digital revolution signals the end of one-size-fits-all thinking. Your business occupies a unique niche in your industry. Your customers have unique needs, and you have unique value propositions to fulfill them. You need a B2B e-commerce solution that’s flexible, adaptable, and ready to map to your needs and the needs of your customers.
Corevist’s e-commerce solution is just that.
- Flexible – Engage the apps you need without extra, unnecessary complexity
- Adaptable – Nothing is set in stone. Your e-commerce solution grows with your business.
- Put your customers first – Offer the features and functionality that your customers need. This makes you easier to do business with.