SAP B2B eCommerce without the headaches
B2B eCommerce is tough in an SAP ERP scenario. You have complex business rules in SAP, and B2B eCommerce won’t work for your customers (or your organization) if the solution doesn’t support your complexity.
But complicated third-party integrations are difficult to support.
What if you could find a B2B eCommerce platform that includes prebuilt integration for SAP ERP?
Welcome to Corevist Commerce Cloud.
Built for B2B. Already integrated to SAP.
Don’t reinvent the wheel with third-party integration platforms. Leverage your investment in SAP for B2B eCommerce and customer portals.
Corevist Commerce Cloud is a managed, cloud-hosted solution that delivers 100% accurate personalization for every user, straight from SAP in real time. Whatever your B2B workflow, we’ve got you covered with SAP integration—and you can launch in as little as 30 days.
Why Corevist for your SAP B2B portal?
Our approach to SAP B2B eCommerce is unique:
✓ Day One Integrated. Our SAP B2B portal solutions include prebuilt, configurable SAP integration. You leverage your existing investment in SAP business rules & data for your B2B portal.
✓ Launch it tomorrow. Our unique methodology optimizes the value of your implementation. You get the most critical functionality at GoLive so you see value right away.
✓ We’ve got your back. As a full-service vendor, our goal is to deliver long-term growth in your SAP B2B portal. Your success is our success.
Our architecture offers unique efficiency gains.
Because our B2B portal solutions include direct, real-time integration to SAP, they eliminate systems and processes that sit between order origination and SAP.
- Don’t have an SAP B2B portal? Corevist solutions help reduce phone/fax/email ordering and manual order entry.
- Got a B2B portal without SAP integration? Corevist solutions eliminate the need to re-key orders into SAP.
- Got a portal with middleware integration? Corevist solutions eliminate the cost and risk of batch-sync architecture.
Ecommerce that’s built for B2B & SAP
✔ Real-time from SAP:
✔ Instant online ordering
✔ Personalized catalog
✔ Personalized pricing
✔ Personalized discounts/promos
✔ Personalized ATP
• Rich content for products
✔ Requested delivery dates
✔ Alternate units of measure
✔ Order, shipment, & credit status
✔ View/pay open items & invoices
✔ Multiple shipping locations
✔ Multi-customer management
• Related products
✔ Smart SKU subsitution
• Product comparison
• Product reviews
• Clickable parts diagrams (optional)
✔ CPQ configure/price/quote (optional)
SAP B2B Case Study:
- Agricultural and forestry equipment manufacturer
- 1001-5000 employees
- Needed scalable B2B portal solution for SAP ECC 6.0
- IT staff already at capacity
SAP B2B workflows built for
your distribution partners:
1. Browse products, search and compare
Need the power to merchandise your products and grow revenue from your distributors?
When it comes to product content, Corevist borrows from the best of B2C. Our SAP B2B commerce solution gives your dealers and distributors everything they need to understand, compare, and select products.
When a distribution partner logs in, they see a personalized catalog which displays only the SKUs which they’re allowed to buy. (This product/sold-to mapping comes straight from SAP.) This cuts out useless information and helps make your SAP B2B portal sticky with every customer.
There are many ways your distribution partner can find products:
- Full catalog browsing
- Featured products, banners, & promotions
- Intelligent product search
- Related products
- Previous orders
- Saved carts
Once your distribution partner finds what they need, it’s time to move on to order placement.
2. Build B2B orders and post to SAP
If SAP B2B eCommerce is going to replace phone, fax and email ordering, it needs to offer 100% accurate information about an order before placement. After all, if your distribution partners can get this info by calling Customer Service, and if your SAP B2B portal can’t provide the info, your buyers have little reason to use the portal.
Corevist solves this problem with SAP integration.
Corevist’s SAP-integrated B2B cart enforces all relevant business rules in real time. This includes personalized rules associated with the user’s sold-to in SAP.
That means users get all the information they need to place orders with confidence:
- 100% accurate contract pricing
- 100% accurate quantity-scaled pricing
- Minimum quantities honored from SAP
- 100% accurate inventory availability (or personalized ATP calculation)
- 100% accurate RDD/EDD (if you offer this information)
The cart portion of our SAP B2B portal also supports the needs of “power users”—professional buyers who don’t want to bother with your catalog, but would rather order products by SKU. The Corevist cart offers:
- SKU-based order entry (with SKU restrictions/permissions enforced by SAP sold-to)
- Easy cart upload by CSV (great for outputting orders from procurement systems)
- Easy saved carts (great for frequent reorders)
No matter how the user has built the order, Corevist simulates the order against SAP and returns any error messages, empowering the user to fix the issues. (Corevist B2B portals post only 100% error-free orders to SAP.) With an error-free order built in the cart, the user can post the order instantly to your ERP from within the web portal.
3. Track orders from ALL channels
No SAP B2B eCommerce solution is complete without post-order customer care.
For manufacturers, that post-order care generally falls into two categories:
- Getting order updates
- Paying off invoices (click to jump)
Corevist’s SAP B2B commerce solution includes full order tracking & carrier updates.
From the same SAP B2B portal where they place orders, your distribution partners can view their entire order history from SAP—regardless of how they placed the orders.
That includes orders from eCommerce, phone, fax, email, and EDI—whatever channels you use to do business with your customers. If the order exists in SAP, Corevist displays that order (and its full details).
This means your distribution partners can track all their orders through your Corevist SAP B2B portal. They can:
- See order status for all orders
- Get shipment status from all orders
- Get shipment notifications and tracking numbers (full integration with all major carriers)
- View/reprint order confirmation documents from SAP
With clarity on their order status, your distribution partners are ready to pay down invoices and keep their accounts in good standing.
4. Pay invoices & manage account
An SAP B2B portal isn’t complete without self-service credit management.
Here’s where Corevist’s SAP-integrated foundation really shines: Our SAP B2B commerce solution includes full invoice status and history, plus the capability to add self-service electronic payments.
In other words, your distribution partners can manage their accounts without picking up the phone or sending an email. Corevist’s SAP B2B portal gives them everything they need to keep their account off credit block (so they can go on placing orders):
- View open items
- View open invoices
- View full invoice history
- View month-end statement
- View real-time credit status
- Pay open invoices
- E-payment methods like credit/debit card, ACH, eCheck, Paypal, & more