Benefits of Corevist
ELIMINATE SHIPPING ERRORS
Shipping errors simply shouldn’t happen in B2B. They create waste for vendors and frustration for customers. Can’t we eliminate this problem with technology? Absolutely! That’s exactly what we did for our client, tng worldwide. The company’s new B2B eCommerce website made an immediate impact on their business:
- Eliminated shipping errors
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Streamlined data handling to/from SAP
INTEGRATED PAYMENTS WITH SAP
Are you still taking payment via checks sent in the mail? That method can add 6+ business days to the payments process. Your customers want to pay faster, and you want to capture revenue faster. Luckily, there is a solution–integrating your payments process with SAP via Corevist. Here’s what our client, Blount International, achieved with SAP-integrated e-payments:
- Reduced Days Sales Outstanding with faster payment collections
- Improved operational efficiency with self-service e-payment portal
- Empowered customers to apply payments to the open items of their choice
REAL-TIME SAP INVENTORY
SAP is your system of record. It’s where your inventory data “lives.” The trouble with eCommerce is that it, too, needs to read and write that inventory data–preferably in real time, so there are no surprises. How do you build an SAP-integrated eCommerce website that can display real-time inventory for your entire catalog–without encountering performance issues? It’s easier than you might think–it just depends on the architecture design. Read how our client, Cycling Sports Group, achieved the following:
- Reestablished their B2B web portal as the authoritative place for B2B bicycle sales.
- Satisfied their dealers by showing accurate inventory online for their entire catalog.
- Captured revenue that was at risk for moving to the competition
ENABLE CONFIGURABLE PRODUCTS
Can you really offer highly configurable products in B2B eCommerce? Absolutely! The key is to work from SAP, where all your configuration data lives. We partner with Configit, global leader in product configuration solutions, to bring your SAP VC data to the web store. The result? Customers are empowered to configure products on their own, and requests-for-quote or sales orders are posted directly to SAP, depending on your needs. Here’s what our client, Office Relief, achieved when they implemented configurable products:
- Improved customer satisfaction by allowing customers to choose their own product options
- Launched configurable products in the eCommerce store with no burden on IT staff
- Built a best-of-breed eCommerce experience that takes its cue from B2C
CUSTOMIZED B2B ORDER MANAGEMENT
Every company running SAP ERP is different. Consequently, one-size-fits-all eCommerce solutions just don’t cut it in the SAP world. This is especially true in order management. Our client, PARI Respiratory, needed to streamline their knowledge management process in the area of order fulfillment. That meant clarifying processes in SAP so that our integrated eCommerce solution had correct, efficient data to work with. Here’s what our client achieved:
- Eliminated errors in order entry with automated SAP checks
- Empowered their customers to self-serve their order management needs
- Clarified their data management practices to eliminate future waste
No more transaction reposting. Online invoice payments.
Buyers can see real-time account status data from SAP — including credit limit, terms and account balance. Buyers can also drill into full invoice details for more information and pay their invoices online.
Integrating your eCommerce site with your SAP system makes real-time data available to your customers anytime — re-enforcing your business rules and eliminating entry errors.
Your customers’ accounts payable team will be able to review open items and inquire about changes. Purchasers can also view and rectify past due invoices prior to placing new orders.
Our system also helps eliminate late payments by providing your customers with instant, web-based access to their invoicing data.
Are you wondering how to reduce the number of days in receivables? Would your customers like to take advantage of discounts when they pay sooner? That’s what Corevist offers.
Your customers can pay for their Open Items and apply discounts in real-time via eChecks or credit cards.
Benefits of Corevist for payments
- Provides remote access to account information and balances
- Improves collection process, and reduces open invoices
- Cuts down order-to-cash cycle and DSO (Days Sales Outstanding)
- Reduces paper cost and waste
- Reduces processing time and overhead costs
- Accepts credit card payments on the phone, reducing dunning calls
- Increases customer satisfaction
By giving your customers self-service capabilities, you can reduce the amount of time your accounting department spends researching and providing answers to their invoicing questions.
With routine account management in your customers’ hands, your accounting team is free to pursue more urgent problems.
Improve Customer Support
Our goal is to enable your site to process “hands free” transactions, wherever possible. But, for a variety of reasons, that’s not always possible. That’s why we watch for abandoned carts, error messages, credit issues and more. Then, we leverage your existing SAP® workflow rules to notify the appropriate people to handle these exception cases.
Below are specific examples of how we improve customer experiences with SAP®-integrated B2B websites.
Personalize your customers’ experience
In B2B relationships, you know a lot about your customers. You know their credit history, order history, warehouse locations, preferred payment and shipping methods, assigned sales reps and more.
Even if you manufacture and support multiple brands, your customers see the right products, with the right branding and contract pricing. They also see their preferred shipping methods, payment methods, and other preferences.
Below are just a few examples: