SAP CPQ – Configure, Price, Quote
SAP CPQ: Configure, Price, Quote for eCommerce
SAP CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) is a powerful tool for selling configurable products. It can transform your business with gains in efficiency and order accuracy—plus it makes you easier to do business with and gives you 100% accurate orders posted automatically to SAP. What’s not to love?
SAP CPQ for Sales and Customers
Most SAP CPQ solutions empower your Sales team, but they don’t go outside your organization. They don’t reach your customers. Yes, your Sales team absolutely needs to configure products, get accurate pricing, and create quotes and proposals. But what if your customers could see that same data and perform self-service in your ecommerce store?
Imagine the possibilities of SAP CPQ in Corevist Commerce:
- Customers can configure products 24×7 in the ecommerce store.
- Customers and Sales staff can save product configurations for future reordering.
- Customers can access their existing configurations and quotes from a mobile phone, anywhere in the world.
SAP CPQ Highlights
Unleash the Power of SAP CPQ
For complex products with configurable attributes, SAP CPQ is the name of the game. Your salespeople need the ability to specify product configuration and offer quotes to your customers. Many SAP CPQ solutions don’t go beyond this functionality, but ours is different. For businesses that want to offer self-service order placement of the configured product, we support that out of the box. In fact, our CPQ implementations come in two basic flavors, depending on your needs:
- CPQ—Configure, Price, Quote. The customer or salesperson can configure a product through self-service and place a request for quote. This RFQ is posted to SAP in real time.
- CPQ + O—Configure, Price, Quote, and Order. The customer or salesperson can configure a product through self-service and place a real order. This order is posted to SAP in real time.
Portability of SAP CPQ—Salesforce, Ecommerce, and more
SAP CPQ solutions don’t exist in a vacuum. Often, that data needs to show up in 3rd party applications, either through batch updates or real-time integrations. The good news is that Corevist Commerce CPQ is portable to ecommerce, Salesforce.com, and more. That means all your business data, working together as a harmonious whole.
The Importance of Self Service Product Configuration
The B2B market increasingly expects self-service ecommerce. B2B buyers use Amazon and similar B2C websites to buy things in their personal lives, and they bring those expectations to work. Digital self-service is the name of the game. In the case of a CPQ solution integrated to SAP, that means self-service product configuration—and it often means direct order placement in SAP.
The power of CPQ automation
Because our SAP CPQ solution uses real SAP data, it rejects impossible configuration options automatically. Any combination of product attributes that’s invalid in SAP is invalid in the CPQ solution, too.
In fact, our CPQ solution, like the entire Corevist Commerce suite, only places 100% error-free orders (or request for quotes) in SAP. This takes away the headache of going back and forth with the customer through phone or email to rectify order errors.
SAP CPQ in action
What does SAP CPQ look like in a real, live ecommerce store integrated with an SAP environment? Check out this video to see it for yourself. You’ll see the Corevist SAP CPQ solution in action, from configuration all the way through order placement in SAP.
Benefits of SAP CPQ in Corevist Commerce
SAP CPQ: What it means for you
Self-service CPQ is a game changer. If your Sales staff is heavily burdened with configure-price-quote requests, a CPQ solution can slash that workload. When your customers can configure products on their own (placing quote requests or orders at the end of the process), your Sales staff is freed up to work on more complex problems. You make gains in efficiency and cost savings.
- Every quote created in CPQ is 100% SAP-accurate.
- Your Sales staff is free to pursue complex problems and market growth strategies.
- Empower distributors to create and manage quotes through self-service.
- Save and reuse complex configurations for repeat-purchase products.
- Full portability of data to CRM platforms like Salesforce.com.
SAP CPQ: What it means for your customers
A CPQ solution opens the door to a phenomenal customer experience. When you empower your customers to play with a product configurator, you make yourself transparent and let them check out different configurations before they buy. You become easier to do business with—and that makes your customers’ lives easier.
- Self-service empowers your customers to configure products on their own time, without pressure.
- Reactive display of product attributes helps customers narrow down the exact configuration they need.
- Clear visibility into which product options are (or aren’t) available with other product options.
- Customers save time on repeat orders with saved quote configurations.