SAP and Magento eCommerce
The SAPgento Solution – Integration-as-a-Service
Our SAP certified solution now offers SAP integration within the Magento 2.2 B2B module.
That makes Corevist the first, and only, solution provider to offer “headless integration” to Magento for B2B scenarios.
Bringing together the best of Magento and SAP.
Magento has demonstrated a strong commitment to the needs of the B2B eCommerce market. SAP has dominated the ERP industry with its powerful functionality. Why not bring the two together? Why not build Magento stores that talk to SAP—in real time?
That’s exactly what we do. Our solution is certified on SAP NetWeaver technology, and we’re official Magento Technology Partners. We bring the full power of Magento to manufacturers and distributors running SAP.
- SAP Material and Customer Master extract and synchronization with Magento
- Magento Admin functionality to manage assigning sold-tos to users
- API access to SAP order simulation and return of all SAP warnings and messages
- eCommerce order posting to SAP
- Quote-to-order in Magento 2.2 at the order level
- Delivery status updates in Magento 2.2
- Support for tiered pricing
What does it mean for my company?
Cloud-based e-commerce that works for everyone in the organization.
- IT staff doesn’t have to build a DIY solution. No headaches, no costly fixes.
- Everyone gets accurate data in Magento for pricing tiers, inventory, and more–straight from SAP.
- Customers get self-service e-commerce that simulates orders in SAP,
then posts orders to SAP in real time.
- CSRs can work in SAP and customers can work in Magento, because data lives in SAP but displays in Magento.
- IT gets alerts when SAP is down to make troubleshooting easier.
- Magento developers are empowered to build the SAP-integrated e-commerce store that you need.
Integration as a Service:
Magento & SAP Working Together in Harmony
A modern solution for B2B and B2C
Corevist’s IaaS (integration as a service) allows you to pull real SAP data into your Magento store. You get the data your customers need, in the package that gives Marketing the power to grow your business.
Why Choose Corevist?
SAPgento Integration Highlights
Corevist’s method of connecting Magento to SAP® is completely independent of the user interface design. That means your design team is free to customize the look and feel of your customer-facing Magento site to suit your needs.
Your online b2b customers will only see what they’re supposed to see based on the business rules you set in SAP®. You can create customized micro-catalogs for individual customers or groups of customers. As customers log in, they are automatically routed to the right catalog with the right products and pricing based on your business rules.
While your web customers browse and shop for products, they can see real-time availability, as it is defined in SAP®. Your SAP® item inventory is affected by web transactions. The inventory is decreased on the web and in SAP® whenever any online order is placed. Also, any stock update in SAP® simultaneously updates the stock in your Magento storefront. If an item is out of stock, and an estimated arrival date exists in SAP®, you can choose to show that to your web customers.
BUSINESS RULE ENFORCEMENT
Our SAP®-integrated shopping cart and checkout process ensures that all SAP® ordering rules, freight and tax calculations are executed while transactions are processed – all in real time — eliminating any errors or data inconsistencies.
POST-ORDER CUSTOMER SERVICE
Informed customers are satisfied customers. Give your dealers, distributors and sales reps real-time, self-service access to the questions they ask the most, like “Where is my order?”, “When will it arrive?”, and “Can I have another copy of that invoice?”
SPECIAL PRICES AND DISCOUNTS
Special prices or discounts for a particular period can be assigned to particular customers, customer groups, items, or item groups from SAP® and immediately reflected in your Magento storefront. Discounts made in the web shop are taken into account in SAP® and reflected on the sales order.
Corevist’s cloud-based application enables you to have your new web sales channel up and running in a short time. With minimal up-front implementation costs, your ROI becomes achievable in a few months.
Once Corevist establishes a secure connection to your SAP® system, we leverage all of the work you have done and ensure that SAP® remains your system of record.
Our servers are co-located at Windstream, a SSAE 16, SOC 1, Type II compliant data center. Windstream’s data centers are built to a 2N power distribution design standard and feature dedicated redundant elements from top to bottom. We establish a secure HTTPS connection with your customers, provide a fully redundant, no-single-point-of-failure infrastructure, and connect with you via a secure virtual private network. Our Service Level Agreement includes a guarantee of 99.9% up time.
Three easy steps to launch.
Prepare the infrastructure for both real time and batch SAP integrations.
- You give us VPN access to your SAP Landscape
- We’ll provision your cloud based SAPgento server and install our SAP Certified solution
- You install our Magento Certified SAPgento extension for M2.1 or M2.2
- We support the extract and transmission of data from SAP to your Magento server.
- We set up import cron jobs on your Magento server to load product and pricing batch data.
Map and Configure integration points.
- Define sales areas and order types to be managed
- Establish Customer Master integration approach (B2C or B2B)
- Determine Material Master synchronization requirements
- Map delivery notifications
Continue the Magento development lifecycle leveraging real SAP data.
- Uncover new requirements based on real data
- Always have real SAP data to develop and test against
- Perform integration testing throughout your development lifecycle
- Validate and uncover any data errors early
- Go Live with confidence