Two way, real-time integration between SAP® and Magento
Bring the power of SAP® to your distributors, dealers, customers, and sales reps through your fully-integrated Magento-powered B2B eCommerce site.
How it works:
- Log-in: Your b2b customers are validated against information in SAP® at login.
- Browse: Once logged in, your b2b customers will only see what they’re supposed to see…based on the business rules you set in SAP®.
Even if you manufacture and support multiple brands, your b2b users will be routed to their own personalized online catalog, with the right branding and the appropriate product & price based on what’s in SAP®.
- Checkout: We’ve bypassed the Magento shopping cart functionality and replaced it with our own custom, SAP®-integrated shopping cart. This ensures:
• real-time inventory
• SAP® business rule enforcement
Our integration eliminates the need to duplicate information or maintain it in two places.
- Post-Order Self-Service Portal: Our service goes beyond the typical catalog functions to provide your b2b customers with up-to-the-second information when they want it. With our self-service capabilities, they can access order information for all orders placed with you — not just those that come from the web. They can use this information to make business decisions on the fly, and even take care of outstanding issues on open invoices.
SAP®-to-Magento Integration Highlights
Corevist’s method of connecting Magento to SAP® is completely independent of the user interface design. That means your design team is free to customize the look and feel of your customer-facing Magento site to suit your needs.
Your online b2b customers will only see what they’re supposed to see…based on the business rules you set in SAP®. You can create customized micro-catalogs for individual customers or groups of customers. As customers log in, they are automatically routed to the right catalog, with the right products and pricing based on your business rules.
While your web customers browse and shop for products, they can see real-time availability, as it is defined in SAP®. Your SAP® item inventory is affected by web transactions. The inventory is decreased on the web and in SAP® whenever any online order is placed. Also, any stock update in SAP® simultaneously updates the stock in your Magento storefront. If an item is out of stock, and an estimated arrival date exists in SAP®, you can choose to show that to your web customers.