Careers – Sales Manager – EMEA
Sales Manager – EMEA
Huge investments are being made into the Cloud, SaaS and mobile technologies. Corevist is looking for resources with a clear understanding on the direction of IT into the cloud. We’re looking for someone that has experience selling in the SAP eCommerce space to join our outbound sales team.
- Develop new business via smart lead finding and innovative outbound strategies for EMEA.
- Follow up on inbound/outbound leads and document appropriately in the CRM
- Get the most out of your self-planned discovery calls to create value for businesses and qualify at the same time
- Identify key decision makers, determine project budget and timeline with consultative and challenge sales techniques.
- Build and cultivate prospect and partner relationships by initiating communications and consistent follow up to push opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Online consultancy calls with multiple decision makers of prospects and partners. Based on success stories, reference websites and a demo of our product if needed
- Make sure our CRM is always up-to-date, to ensure collaboration with other departments and improve our results with data driven sales.
- Work with the Sales team and Marketing team to collaborate on collateral and processes
- Effectively communicate the Corevist brand and mission.
Who you are:
- Experience selling in the B2B eCommerce space, with extra consideration given to those who have worked in the SAP industry.
- A storyteller, who can hear and respond to prospects pain points in real-time
- Detail-oriented with technical acumen
- Comfortable being out of your comfort zone
- Energetic and result/success driven
- Bachelor’s degree
- A closer